- Values & Culture
- Training & Development
- Selection Process
- Executive Careers
- GOLD Program
- Students & Graduates
- Careers for Veterans
- Notice to Recruitment Agencies
- Careers in the United States
- Careers in Europe
- Careers in Asia Pacific
- Careers in Latin America
- Browse Job Openings
- Careers by Job Function
Catalyst + Talent. Our name combines these ideas.
From drug and biologic development services, to delivery technologies to supply solutions, our highly skilled and dedicated global team of over 9,500 is passionate about improving health and wellness by combining their personal expertise and advanced technologies to advance science and supply products of the highest quality to customers and patients around the world.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients around the world.
What attracts great people to Catalent?
- Catalent’s more than 30 global facilities and 20 R&D teams on 5 continents manufacture over 70 billion doses of over 7,000 important medicines and consumer health products
- Our products include some of the latest life-saving medicines as well as some of the most well-known consumer health brands used by families every day
- Many of our 1,400+ scientists are regularly published in top industry journals and present at top industry conferences to advance knowledge sharing and the development of more, better life-saving medicines
- We established the Catalent Applied Drug Delivery Institute to drive collaboration and scientific exchange among industry professionals, academics and partners
Catalent is always looking for talented scientists and experienced professionals in operations, quality and commercial roles who are knowledgeable in drug development, delivery, and clinical/commercial supply.