Experienced Professionals and Advanced Modeling Capabilities for even the most complex trials
Clinical Supplies Management (CSM) brings the experience of our drug supply professionals to a client’s study, providing expertise throughout the complete clinical supply project lifecycle - from initial packaging strategy to final drug accountability.
Supported by forecasting and simulation capabilities, we can optimize study design and ensure cost-effective approaches for on-going clinical supply management for either single protocols or entire programs.
- Single point of contact coordinating the necessary information between clinical functions
- Ensures that clinical drugs and supplies are available in appropriate quantities where they are needed and when they are needed
- Supports cost saving through reducing drug wastage:
- unnecessary drug campaigns
- more efficient shipping and inventory practices
- optimized comparator procurement
- minimizes the risk of a subject not having drug available at their drug assignment visit.
- Creation of overall packaging and distribution plan/strategy
- Drug projections and enrollment projections
- Determine subject drug visit requirements
- Supports comparator procurement strategies
- Re-forecast ongoing supply requirements as study progresses
- Request manual drug orders
- Manage/monitor site/system drug orders and site drug shipments
- Manage/monitor site inventory levels
- Manage/monitor ancillary and comparator supplies inventory
- Support for IRT design/approval (URS/UAT)
- Assist in distribution pack out design
- Assist in coordination of temperature monitor processing
- Assist with creating shipment excursion release process
- Provide final drug accountability reports to Clinical
- Coordinate drug return and accountability process
- Coordinate destruction of reconciled study drug
With uniform systems and facilities in the US, UK, Germany and Singapore - and an extended network of over 60 audited depots - our capacity enables us to adapt to and handle all your international compliance and distribution needs, ultimately reducing your turnaround time.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- Bolton, England
- Deeside, Wales
- Schorndorf, Germany
- Shanghai, China