Clinical ESolutions & Informatics
Efficient management of your entire clinical supply chain
Catalent Clinical Supply Services develops, markets, and supports industry leading, mission-critical information systems that enable you to manage your entire clinical supply chain. You can be reassured that we have the best-in-class systems, people and service to help you better manage your clinical supply chain. Catalent’s Informatics team develops, markets, and supports best-of-class, mission-critical information systems that enable customers to manage their clinical supply chain.
In this advanced age of information management, clients want access to their project status at the push of a button. At Catalent we recognize this need and set about creating easy to operate, highly secure, project information systems to provide our clients with the answers to their questions 24/7, accessible from anywhere in the world. Our premier systems include:
- Catalent Fusion
- Fusion Users: Log In Here
- Catalent’s Clinicopia Suite
- Catalent Webquote™
Catalent Fusion is a web-based, fully collaborative platform delivering fast, accurate data keeping clients informed and up to date. Advances in on-line reporting techniques enable end-users to extract the information they require allowing up to the minute data to be shared online. Inventory and shipment tracking for one or more studies means CRO’s and investigators can check shipment and kit levels at the touch of a button.
- Secure, robust web based solution accessible internally and externally.
- Online collaboration capabilities
- Real-time reports on finished kit inventories across sites and studies
- Data updated throughout the day from key operational systems
- Track shipments in system for all major couriers
- Blinding/Un-blinding capabilities, per study, per user
- Export to CSV, XLS, XML, and more
- Available 24/7
Catalent Clinicopia Suite
The Clinicopia Suite was built from the ground up, specifically to meet the challenges unique to Clinical Supplies. It is the most comprehensive end-to-end solution available for the clinical supply industry today, beginning with forecasting demand and ending with shipment and drug reconciliation.
The Clinicopia Suite provides the following integrated modules and benefits:
- Clinicopia forecasting Enables managers to forecast demand and plan specific drug requirements
- Clinicopia process execution Enables detailed recipe management, control and documentation of the process within the batch record (MBR & EBR)
- Clinicopia supply management Provides comprehensive control and monitoring of clinical supply materials from manufacturing and packaging to shipment of patient kits
- Clinicopia labeling Provides all the functionality needed to develop, electronically approve and print labels for clinical trial materials
Catalent’s WebQuote system provides clients with a quick and easy method to estimate clinical supply logistics including storage and distribution costs for projects. Through logging into the system, a client can quickly enter some study assumptions about their needs and requirements and within a few minutes they receive an emailed estimated range of project cost for budget purposes.
- Secure web based solution accessible virtually anywhere
- Simplified information gathering and rapid reporting to support project estimates
To access Catalent WebQuote™, click here.