Diversity & Inclusion
Come As You Are
From the very top of our business, we strive to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues and in the relationships, we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work.
Whatever your background, experience, race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexual orientation, we will make sure that you have the tools and resources needed to realize your full potential. All we ask is that you share our integrity, innovation, and passion for putting patients first.
To view more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, click here.
ERGs are voluntary and all-inclusive groups, open to all employees across the organization.
In a short period, we have launched several ERGs across the globe. The commitment and enthusiasm of employees globally is well-channeled through the work of the ERGs, who are creating positive change and making their mark in fostering a culture of belonging.
- ADAPT – People with Different Abilities, Caregivers and Family Members Network
- ASPIRE – Asian and Pacific Islanders Reaching for Excellence
- CWN – Catalent Women’s Network
- LEAD – Latin Employees for Achievement & Development
- LEARN – LGBTQ+ Employees & Allies Resource Network
- REACH – Resource for Employees of African Culture & Heritage
- RYZE UP – Next Generations ERG
- SERVE – Veterans & Families ERG
Catalent has achieved a significant milestone in our road to inclusion: we have been certified for our gender equality practices by EDGE (Economic Dividends for Gender Equality). This is a recognition to the commitment we make every day to create a gender-equality workplace:
- Maintaining strong gender balance across the talent pipeline.
- Proactively managing gender pay equity.
- Effectively implementing gender equality policies and practices.
- Fostering an inclusive workplace culture with high engagement levels of both the male and female employees.
To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Catalent, click here.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.