Gene Therapy Careers
The Future of Medicine is Gene Therapy
Paragon Gene Therapy is a rapidly growing unit of Catalent Biologics, which is focused on developing transformative technologies such as gene therapies (AAV), next-generation vaccines, and oncology immunotherapies. With five facilities in Maryland dedicated to all phases of the clinical pipeline, including process development and commercial manufacturing, our employees are dedicated to keeping customers on the forefront of medical breakthroughs.
Whether you are focused on commercial growth or operational excellence, Paragon Gene Therapy is the place for you to grow and thrive.
WHY IS CATALENT BIOLOGICS | PARAGON GENE THERAPY THE RIGHT CAREER MOVE FOR YOU?
- You can make an impact. The products we manufacture allow our client partners to deliver innovative and potentially lifesaving therapies to patients.
- You have the ability to design your own path by taking advantage of internal resources to develop your professional skills.
- Your new ideas are welcome. Our company culture encourages the entrepreneurial spirit in each of our employees.
- You will work alongside some of the best minds in the business in the cutting-edge and rapidly growing field of gene therapy manufacturing.
- You have access to a strong and comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities.
Saturday, February 8th
10am – 2pm
7555 Harmans Road
Paragon Gene Therapy, a unit of Catalent Biologics, is rapidly growing & hiring. Join us at our on-site career fair for on-the-spot interviews and to learn more about our opportunities. Please bring your resume. Our team looks forward to meeting you!