Manufacturing & Operations Careers
Impact Lives Through Manufacturing & Operations Careers
Catalent utilizes unique and sophisticated drug delivery technologies and product platforms to develop and manufacture over 7,000 products and 73 billion doses every year. Our operations teams are the critical link which enables us to deliver for our customers and their patients. Our Manufacturing and Operations teams are proud of their work and take the personal initiative to ensure the life enhancing products Catalent touches are reliably supplied for millions of patients globally.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR MANUFACTURING AND OPERATIONS TEAMS?
- You want to do work that truly matters! Our products include some of the latest life-saving treatments as well as some of the most well-known consumer health brands used by families every day.
- You will have a direct impact on patient lives through our partnerships with most of the world’s leading pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies, as well as thousands of smaller innovators to supply products of the highest quality around the world.
- You enjoy working with a dedicated, collaborative team invested in seeing you succeed. Catalent’s more than 30 facilities on 5 continents manufacture 1 in 7 doses of medication taken by people you know and love, every day.
- You will get to experience some of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, from gene therapy products, to advanced oral dose technologies to cell line engineered proteins.
- Whether you’re on the manufacturing line, a member of one of our support teams in Environment, Health & Safety (EHS), Continuous Improvement, Engineering or Supply Chain, you will be empowered to take initiative to ensure the effective supply of products to patients in over 80 countries.
- You will be working with the most sophisticated drug delivery technologies in manufacturing operations to create and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.