Students & Grads
Regardless of your degree, Catalent is a great place to begin your career. Your passion for learning coupled with Catalent’s superior technologies will help drive the advancement of medicine in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health care innovators. Your learning curve can span multiple technologies, products, customers, therapeutic areas and global markets – truly accelerating your career from the start. If you want to grow by taking on new challenges and doing something that matters, join us!
INTERNSHIPS & CO-OPS
A Catalent internship offers you countless opportunities to gain hands-on exposure to projects in key functional areas. Our internship program is a 10-12 week paid summer experience.
We are currently offering internships at the following locations: Baltimore, MD, Bloomington, IN, Kansas City, MO, Madison, WI, Philadelphia, PA, Saint Petersburg, FL, San Diego, CA, Somerset, NJ, Winchester, KY and in various locations across Europe. Our interns participate in programs across various functions including Operations, Process Development, Engineering, Quality Control, Project Management, Supply Chain, Bio-Manufacturing Sciences, Manufacturing Technology, Product Development, Human Resources, Legal, and Finance.
Our Co-op (“Cooperative Learning”) Program provides students with the opportunity to fuse the theory and knowledge that they have gained in the classroom with practical workplace experience. Participating students complete full-time working sessions during their academic school year. Our co-ops alternate semesters serving as full-time students with subsequent semesters working as Catalent co-op employees. Based on University offerings, students can select 1, 3 or 5 co-op sessions and academic credit is provided for this experiential learning experience.
We are currently offering co-ops at the following locations: Malvern, PA and Bloomington, IN in Product Development, Engineering, Validation and Manufacturing Technology departments.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN CATALENT AS AN INTERN OR A CO-OP EMPLOYEE?
- You are seeking an opportunity to do something meaningful, at Catalent we impact the lives of patients all over the globe.
- You want to gain experience through hands on projects and be ready for future career opportunities.
- You are excited to gain exposure to business and industry leaders throughout the Catalent network.
- You want to take initiative, while also having dedicated managers and mentors who will advocate for your success and continued learning.
- You want to work with a team of friendly, passionate and collaborative individuals who are excited to share their knowledge and provide you with the support you need to succeed.
WHAT OUR INTERNS & CO-OP EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT CATALENT
”It’s an experience you don’t want to pass up. You have the opportunity to work in a growing organization with a great team and most importantly – help people live better, healthier lives!”
“Being a part of a co-op program is by far one of the best decisions I made in my life; it has shaped my personality, my values, my work ethic. I think I have come out of college and into a professional career extremely well prepared because of my co-op experience.”
“An Internship at Catalent is unlike any professional experience I’ve had. You’re not a passive observer doing busy work, but rather an active participant in the future of a company focused on pharmaceutical innovation and helping patients around the world.“
GRADUATE ROTATIONAL PROGRAM – GOLD
The Catalent GOLD (Global Organization Leadership Development) Program is a two-year rotational development opportunity designed for university graduates who are excited to accelerate their careers in a fast-paced, inclusive environment. Our Program provides participants with the opportunity to rotate through 3 jobs in multiple locations over a two-year period. In addition, participants will get exposure to global learning and development programs, networking events, senior leader forums, and the opportunity to work on group projects with other associates.
The GOLD Program offers three rotational tracks:
- Biologics: Focused on building technical expertise and leadership in our fast-growing Biologics business. Typical rotations include Bioprocessing, Technical Services, Manufacturing Sciences, Process Engineering, and Process Development.
- Finance: Focused on building future leaders in our Finance function. Typical rotations include Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Accounting, Internal Audit, and Controllership.
- Operations/Management: Focused on building future operations and management leadership. Typical rotations include Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Development, and Sales & Marketing.
WHAT OUR GOLD ASSOCIATES ARE SAYING ABOUT CATALENT
“I joined a rotational leadership development program because I wanted to jump-start my career and get as many experiences as possible in a short period of time. I knew what industry I wanted to go into, but not exactly what role I wanted, so this was the perfect opportunity to explore that. Being a part of this program will help me find the right place for me in the pharmaceutical industry, and give me a leg up in the future.”
– Megan Schappert
“Catalent’s GOLD Program provided a structured environment for me to grow and develop within my career. My rotations gave me unique opportunities to learn and experience different functional roles throughout the company, which challenged me as I led projects to drive change and growth for the business. The combination of relevant hands on experience and personalized coaching and mentorship is what set me up for success as I continue to grow in my career with Catalent.”
– Joe Ju
Commercial Operations Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN CATALENT AS A GOLD ASSOCIATE?
- You are interested in learning more about the industry and gaining unparalleled experience in multiple functions throughout the company.
- You want the opportunity to interact with our senior executives to contribute fresh ideas that challenge the status quo
- You strive to take initiative, lead key business initiatives and driving change within the organization.
- You want to work with collaborative, intelligent individuals who are dedicated to helping you succeed.
ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES
If you are new to the workforce and what to start your career off right, Catalent is the place for you. When you start a career with Catalent, you’ll be supported with encouraging leadership and professional development opportunities as well as learning resources and thorough training to help you get acclimated quickly. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to impact the company, your team and your local community through your work at Catalent.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN CATALENT IN AN ENTRY-LEVEL ROLE?
- You are excited to learn! As an employee of Catalent, you will have dedicated managers and mentors who will provide you with the guidance and resources you need to succeed in your role.
- You enjoy the fast pace of a start-up, but want the opportunities and stability of a growing, publicly traded company (Listed on NYSE: CTLT).
- You want to have the option to explore different areas the organization. At Catalent, you will have the opportunity to participate in project sub-teams and bubble assignments outside of your department. Employees also have the option to explore new roles within the company after holding a position for one year.
- You want to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. The products we manufacture include some of the latest life-saving treatments used by patients or hospitals every day.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.