Date: October 22, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm CEST
The industry continues to see rapid growth within biologics, bringing new and improved medicines to patients. As these biologics progress through the clinic and into the market it’s important to understand your products’ characteristics and formulation aiding in successful technology transfers and lifecycle management transitions into new presentations.
This event will cover the key considerations for formulation screening of therapeutic proteins with a focus on maintaining protein stability and avoiding aggregation. This will be followed by a discussion showing how consistency, planning, and communication are essential elements for a successful biologic drug product technical transfer. The session will end with a presentation of current innovations in injection delivery systems, an update on the demand for large-volume injectors, as well as usability insights on patient delivery methods.
Formulation Development with a Focus on Stability and Aggregation
Kevin Lance, Ph.D.
Marketing Manager, Unchained Labs
- Chemical and physical stability of proteins
- Early assessment of aggregation issues
- Pre-formulation screening by stability
- Other applications of stability assessment tools
Accelerating Drug Product Technical Transfers
Natasha Van Rutten
Director, Product Development, Catalent Biologics
- Assessing risks and developing mitigation plans
- Standardizing processes and equipment
Advances in Injection Delivery Systems
Vice President, Business Development, Ypsomed
- Injection delivery market overview
- Platform technology strategies
- Large volume and connectivity therapy trends
- Latest usability insights