All Global Career Opportunities
We hire people who develop and supply medicines to the people you love, so they can live better, healthier lives!
Catalyst + Talent. Our name combines these ideas.
From drug and biologic development services, to delivery technologies to supply solutions, our highly skilled and dedicated global team of over 10,000 is passionate about improving health and wellness by combining their personal expertise and advanced technologies to advance science and supply products of the highest quality to customers and patients around the world.
Our VISION is to be the world’s most trusted, reliable and innovative drug development and delivery partner by upholding the highest industry standards and exceeding customer expectations while driving strong, sustained growth for the company.
Our MISSION is to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives.
Why should you join Catalent to further your career?
- Gain unparalleled experience by working on multiple products and technologies – we launch nearly 200 new products for our customers each year.
- We have 20 global pharmaceutical Product Development teams on five continents, who are, at any given time, working on over 700 new products and hundreds of ongoing clinical trials.
- Our products include some of the latest life-saving medicines as well as some of the most well-known consumer health brands used by families every day.
- Catalent’s more than 30 global facilities on 5 continents manufacture over 70 billion doses of over 7,000 important medicines and consumer health products.
- Nearly 1 in 20 doses of medicines taken around the world has been touched by the Catalent team.
- We have over 1,100 patents on many superior patient-preferred technologies used by all the top pharmaceutical, biologic and consumer health companies.
- Many of our 1,400+ scientists are regularly published in top industry journals and present at top industry conferences to advance knowledge sharing and the development of better life-saving medicines.