Students & Graduates
Regardless of your degree, Catalent is a great place to begin your career. Your passion for learning coupled with Catalent’s superior technologies will help drive the advancement of medicine in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health care innovators.
A Catalent internship offers you countless opportunities to have direct impact on the health and well-being of millions of people globally! Our Internship Program is a 10-12 week paid summer experience.
We are currently offering internships at the following locations: Bloomington, IN, Kansas City, MO, Madison, WI, Philadelphia, PA, Saint Petersburg, FL, San Diego, CA, Somerset, NJ, Winchester, KY
Why do interns love working at Catalent?
- Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients all over the world
- Experience through hands-on projects that support more superior drug development and delivery technologies than anyone else
- Exposure to leading scientists and leaders throughout the organization
- Commitment from dedicated managers and mentors who are advocates for your success in this organization
- Access to friendly colleagues across the globe excited to share their knowledge and provide you support
What our interns are saying about Catalent
”It’s an experience you don’t want to pass up. You have the opportunity to work in a growing organization with a great team and most importantly – help people live better, healthier lives!”
“An Internship at Catalent is unlike any professional experience I’ve had. You’re not a passive observer doing busy work, but rather an active participant in the future of a company focused on pharmaceutical innovation and helping patients around the world.“
Graduate Rotational Program - GOLD
The Catalent GOLD (Global Organization Leadership Development) Program is a two-year rotational development opportunity designed for university graduates who are excited to accelerate their careers in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and inclusive environment. The Program provides participants with the opportunity to rotate through 3 jobs in multiple locations over a two year period. In addition, participants will get exposure to global learning and development programs, networking events, senior leader forums, and get to work on group projects with other associates.
The GOLD Program offers three rotational tracks:
- Biologics: Focused on building technical expertise and leadership in our fast growing Biologics business. Typical rotations include Bioprocessing,Technical Services, Manufacturing Sciences, Process Engineering, and Process Development.
- Finance: Focused on building future leaders in our Finance function. Typical rotations include Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Accounting, Internal Audit, and Controllership.
- Operations/Management: Focused on building future operations and management leadership.Typical rotations include Manufacturing, SupplyChain, Procurement, Engineering, Quality,Regulatory Affairs, Product Development, and Sales & Marketing.
What our GOLD Associates are saying about Catalent
“The GOLD program allowed me to explore different departments, helped me understand the key workings of each and through my experience in the different roles I have a more holistic view of Catalent's operations. The best thing about continuing to work at Catalent is the support network. People are willing to help to see you succeed.”
AILEEN BIDAD, Technical Transfer Leader
"Catalent’s GOLD Program provided a structured environment for me to grow and develop within my career. My rotations gave me unique opportunities to learn and experience different functional roles throughout the company, which challenged me as I led projects to drive change and growth for the business. The combination of relevant hands on experience and personalized coaching and mentorship is what set me up for success as I continue to grow in my career with Catalent."
JOE JU, Commercial Operations Manager