Catalent Acquires Juniper Pharmaceuticals
Acquisition strengthens Catalent's global early-phase development capabilities
Nottingham, U.K.-based dose form development and clinical manufacturing specialist, Juniper has been added as a European Early Development Center of Excellence to Catalent’s global network. When combined with Catalent’s existing centers of excellence for early drug development in the U.S. and Europe, the acquisition of Juniper expands and strengthens Catalent’s offerings and complements its integrated global clinical and commercial supply network.
Juniper's commitment to science-based, solutions oriented development and to quality and operational excellence fits well with Catalent’s data-driven, consultative approach to early development. Catalent’s pharmaceutical customers will now be able to take advantage of accelerated and comprehensive clinical development and manufacturing capabilities at a location of their choice with seamless scale up to later clinical stages and commercial launch capabilities within Catalent's global network.
Learn more about Catalent’s Early-Phase Development Capabilities, including:
- Accelerated bioavailability solutions with OptiForm® Solution Suite
- Superior drug delivery technologies
- Integrated manufacturing and supply services
- Scale up to launch and commercial supply
About Juniper Pharmaceuticals
A UK-based development partner focused on formulation and analytical development and early-phase clinical manufacturing of complex, small-molecule compounds, Juniper offers science-driven innovation and a portfolio of solutions to help customers reduce risk and accelerate their key drug development programs from discovery to the clinic. Offerings include:
- Analytical characterization and preformulation testing
- Formulation development with specific expertise in development of enabled formulations for bioavailability enhancement, including spray drying, hot melt extrusion, micronization and nano-milling
- Clinical manufacturing of capsules and tablets, including highly potent compounds and controlled substances handling
Contact Us to find out about how we can help solve your development challenges.