Oral Dose – Anagni, Italy 360° Virtual Tour
Catalent’s Anagni facility is a world-class, late-stage and commercial product launch site offering primary and secondary packaging of oral solids. The site provides high-speed and high-capacity blister packaging, blister cartoning and bottle cartoning lines for stand-alone and integrated packaging projects. This “visual plant” is equipped with advanced IT systems, item-level serialization, RFID tracking, integrated product conveyor systems and automated robotic handling, palletization and warehousing technology, enabling real-time product tracking, operational transparency and rapid turn-around in as little as 48 hours order-to-shipment. The site has a demonstrated track record in technical transfers and a robust quality record for commercial product launches. Catalent Anagni also provides sterile and large molecule vial filling services for aseptic liquid and powder products.
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Tour Locations - Go to the next room / area
Tour Locations - Go to the previous room / area
Tour Locations - Go to a related room / area
Google Maps Location
Videos - Often linked from the Catalent YouTube page
Information - Often with links to PDFs / websites
Label / Caption - Often for labeling equipment
Catalent LinkedIn Page
Catalent Facebook Page
Catalent Twitter Page
Catalent YouTube Page