Catalent Pharma Solutions (Booth 1546), today announced that a number of the company’s experts have been invited to contribute to the educational program at the upcoming INTERPHEX Convention, to be held at the Javits Center, New York City, on April 26th – 28th, 2016. Learn more.
Somerset, N.J., – April 19, 2016 — Catalent Pharma Solutions (Booth 1546), the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics, consumer health and animal health products, today announced that a number of the company’s experts have been invited to contribute to the educational program at the upcoming INTERPHEX Convention, to be held at the Javits Center, New York City, on April 26th – 28th, 2016.
Executives from Catalent will be giving a number of presentations on Wednesday, April 27th, including:
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., INTERPHEX Live, Crystal Palace CP-2Steve Havel, General Manager, will present “What you Need to Know: CMOs and the Manufacture of Controlled Substances”;
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m., BioProcess International Theatre, Bill Hartzel, Director, Commercial Operations, will discuss “Delivering unique sterile primary container closures with advanced aseptic manufacturing”;
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Technical Conference Stage 1, Booth 1177, Exhibit Hall, Paul R. Alexander, Director, Global Engineering, will be a panellist on the Serialization and CMOs Panel;
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Technical Conference Stage 1, Booth 1177, Exhibit Hall, Michael Valazza VP, Business Development, Sales & Marketing will join the Executive Outsourcing Panel, sponsored by the Pharma and Biopharma Outsourcing Association (PBOA);
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., INTERPHEX Innovation StageBill Hartzel, Director, Commercial Operations, will be a panellist in the Pharmaceutical Technology session “Addressing Sterile Manufacturing Challenges”.
Full details of these events can be found at www.catalent.com/index.php/news-events/events/Interphex-US.
Catalent will also be showcasing its broad range of innovative delivery technologies and solutions designed to increase bioavailability and drug efficacy at the Convention, as well as ADVASEPT™, its innovative advanced aseptic filling solution for biologics, parenteral, respiratory, and other products. ADVASEPT features a glass-free primary packaging container that reduces, and even eliminates, many of the main concerns associated with traditional glass, and the launch of ADVASEPT Lock at INTERPHEX 2015, saw the technology evolve with a stopper-less and needle-free vial for the safe and efficient delivery of injectable medications.
For more information on the 2016 INTERPHEX Convention, visit www.interphex.com and to arrange a meeting with attending Catalent executives at the event, contact Richard Kerns at NEPR – email@example.com.
Catalent is the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health and animal health products. With over 80 years serving the industry, Catalent has proven expertise in bringing more customer products to market faster, enhancing product performance and ensuring reliable clinical and commercial product supply. Catalent employs approximately 8,700 people, including over 1,000 scientists, at 31 facilities across 5 continents, and in fiscal 2015 generated more than $1.8 billion in annual revenue. Catalent is headquartered in Somerset, N.J. For more information, visit www.catalent.com