Investing in the development of our people, who understand the value of Diversity & Inclusion is a critical component of Catalent’s culture and success. We believe diversity and inclusion form a platform that generates creative solutions to challenges in our organization and in the industry at large.
As we expand globally, employ new technologies and become more competitive, our employees increasingly represent a range of backgrounds, cultures, ideas, talents, perspectives, attributes and other dimensions of diversity which helps us build a sustainable business and address global healthcare challenges.
Collaboration through trust, respect, and empathy are key elements for success. The uniqueness of every employee makes Catalent an inclusive place where we not only realize our dreams, but also the dreams of our customers and the patients we serve.
Catalent has achieved a significant milestone in our road to inclusion: we have been certified for our gender equality practices by EDGE (Economic Dividends for Gender Equality). This is a recognition to the commitment we make every day to create a gender-equality workplace:
- Maintaining strong gender balance across the talent pipeline.
- Proactively managing gender pay equity.
- Effectively implementing gender equality policies and practices.
- Fostering an inclusive workplace culture with high engagement levels of both the male and female employees.
– Mariana Fagnilli, Global Office of Diversity & Inclusion