To help us achieve a strong balance of representation at all levels of the organization, employees and allies together are working with the business on recruitment, retention and advancement programs. They also help us build a system of policies and practices to create equity in our employees’ journeys and a culture that supports their careers and personal lives.
Our Employee Resource Groups are the engine that helps Catalent connect with the issues we need to tackle, bring solutions to the table, and identify opportunities to continue to build a culture of inclusion and belonging for everyone by fostering employee engagement, innovation, and excellence.
- LEARN – LGBTQ+ Employees & Allies Resource Network
- SERVE – Veterans & Families ERG
- RYZE UP – Next Generations ERG
- CWN – Catalent Women’s Network
- LEAD – Latin Employees for Achievement & Development
- REACH – Resource for Employees of African Culture & Heritage
- ASPIRE – Asian and Pacific Islanders Reaching for Excellence
- ADAPT – People with Different Abilities, Caregivers and Family Members Network