Employee Resource Groups Strengthen Our Culture
Employee resource groups (ERGs) are all-inclusive groups that are focused on creating a sense of community, belonging, and inclusivity at Catalent. They include employees from various backgrounds, cultures, and identities.
ERGs support inclusion in the workplace and provide a safe place for employees to come together, celebrate differences, and promote equity in the workplace. ERGs provide professional development within the workplace and help support D&I goals while positively impacting the business. ERGs execute programming focused on the attraction, promotion, and retention of Catalent employees. Each group’s work aligns with organizational goals and priorities.
Simply put, ERGs are powerful ways to engage employees and foster inclusion, especially those from historically under-represented communities. They provide important connections, perspectives, and guidance on the most critical issues to our business and help drive our strategic D&I initiatives.
Examples of initiatives led by ERGs include:
- Hosting internal panels and external speakers to discuss and debate current events and issues
- Promoting mentoring programs for ERGs and the communities they represent
- Organizing community outreach activities and making grant recommendations
- Promoting professional development opportunities
- Representing Catalent at career fairs
- Helping leaders by informing responses to external events and/or internal situations
- Promoting employee self-identification in order to have a better understanding of Catalent’s workforce
ERG global steering committees and local chapters
Global ERG steering committee members and sponsors