RP Scherer Softgel Manufacturing
Bioavailability enhancements, plus formulation and development solutions
As the innovator of softgel encapsulation technology, Catalent RP Scherer softgel offers over 75 years of manufacturing expertise and a full spectrum of services from development to supply. Whether you need bioavailability enhancement or help solving other complex formulation and development challenges, our global infrastructure of cGMP, FDA, EMA, and locally accredited facilities can supply you with a tailored softgel manufacturing solution.
From our enteric-coated and chewable softgel options along with our proprietary, non-gelatin, OptiShell®capsule, we are fully dedicated to bioavailability enhancements that will improve the value of your treatments, through the entire lifecycle of your product. With continuous innovation, consistent quality, and reliable product supply, our deep softgel manufacturing expertise is the perfect catalyst for your success.
Softgel Manufacturing For Maximum Supply Security
- Reliable delivery and consistent quality of your product in the clinic and commercial market
- Special handling of hormones, cytotoxics, and potent APIs
- Continuity planning across multiple manufacturing sites to meet demand fluctuations
- Timely product launches and reliable commercial supply
- A Foreign Trade Zone that may provide a substantial duty savings on imported APIs
- Top-class, regulatory compliance in our global network of FDA/cGMP-approved facilities
Delivering Enhanced Bioavailability
Our deep formulation expertise is supported by a global infrastructure of cGMP, FDA, EMA, and locally accredited softgel manufacturing facilities. Let us tailor a unique drug delivery solution to enhance bioavailability and bring your product to market faster.