San Diego, CA 360° Virtual Tour
Catalent’s clinical supply facility in San Diego provides comprehensive services to meet a variety of clinical trial supply needs for pharma and biotech companies, including but not limited to primary and secondary packaging as well as clinical storage and distribution (including cold chain support). Customers can enjoy a fully integrated development, clinical supply manufacturing and distribution solution, as the facility is located less than a mile from Catalent’s west coast early phase oral drug development center of excellence.
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Tour Locations - Go to the next room / area
Tour Locations - Go to the previous room / area
Tour Locations - Go to a related room / area
Google Maps Location
Videos - Often linked from the Catalent YouTube page
Information - Often with links to PDFs / websites
Label / Caption - Often for labeling equipment
Catalent LinkedIn Page
Catalent Facebook Page
Catalent Twitter Page
Catalent YouTube Page
PRIMARY SITE CAPABILITY
Secondary Packaging & Labeling
Distribution & Logistics
Cold Chain Services