San Diego 360° Virtual Tour
In this 360° Virtual Tour, explore Catalent’s San Diego facility. This site is Catalent’s West Coast Center of Excellence for Early Phase Development. In operation since 2007, this 68,000 sq-ft. facility focuses on early phase analytical and formulation development of small molecule and peptide drug candidates from the bench to clinic. This site provides an array of services including pre-formulation testing, analytical and formulation development, high-potent handling, and analytical development. Our San Diego location is also home to services utilizing Optiform® Solution Suite and Catalent Spray Drying technologies.
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.