EARLY PHASE DEVELOPMENT FACILITY
Catalent’s San Diego facility focuses on early stage development of small molecule and peptide drug candidates from the bench to the clinic. This facility offers an array of services that support oral and injectable dosage forms that include preformulation testing, formulation and analytical development, cGMP manufacturing and clinical packaging, labeling, and worldwide distribution. Our San Diego location is the home of our Catalent Spray Drying technologies with downstream roller compaction capabilities to support the needs of our client’s most challenging compounds.
Size: 68,000 ft2
SAN DIEGO 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
7330 Carroll Road
San Diego, CA 92121
+1 858 805-6383
+1 858 578-0403
- Early Phase Drug Development
- Formulation Development for Orals & Injectables
- Analytical Methods Development
- Compound Selection
- cGMP Manufacturing
- Bioavailability Enhancement
- Strategies for Poorly Soluble Compounds
- First-In-Man Strategies
- Controlled Release Development
- Stability Testing & Storage
- Highly-Potent & Cytotoxic Handling
- Catalent SD Spray Drying Technology
CLINICAL SUPPLY SERVICES FACILITY
Our purpose-built San Diego location provides comprehensive clinical supply services including clinical supply management, primary and secondary packaging, complex labeling services, clinical storage, distribution, and clinical returns and destruction, and will also include stability chambers. Located less than a mile from Catalent’s West Coast early-phase oral drug product development center of excellence, customers choosing this convenient Catalent location can now enjoy a fully integrated development, clinical supply manufacturing and distribution solution.
8926 Ware Ct.
San Diego, CA 92121
CLINICAL SUPPLY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Clinical Supply Management
- Comparator Sourcing
- Clinical Manufacturing & Blinding
- Package Engineering & Patient Kit Design
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging & Labeling
- Demand Led Supply
- Cold Chain Services
- Clinical Storage
- Global Distribution
- Clinical Returns and Destruction
- Potent & Cytotoxic Secondary Packaging and Distribution
San Diego, CA Early Phase Development Location
|7330 Carroll Rd, San Diego, CA 92121, USA|
San Diego, CA Clinical Supply Solutions Location
|8926 Ware Ct, San Diego, CA 92121, USA|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.