The Research Triangle Park (RTP) facility is Catalent’s Center-of-Excellence for Analytical Services with support for an extensive range of small and large molecule analytical projects. Our team at RTP routinely handles both stand-alone and integrated analytical projects.
The facility is also a major site for Catalent’s Inhalation business, with product development and manufacturing services for Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs), nasal sprays, and Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs). We offer the latest in high-speed commercial-scale manufacturing as well as flexible fill lines for clinical-scale and small batch production. The side-by-side nature of our analytical and inhalation teams yield particularly robust inhalation formulation and development services.
The facility is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).
Size: 186,406 ft2
If you plan to visit our location soon, please download the Visitor Welcome Guide for more information.
160 Pharma Drive,
Morrisville, NC 27560
+1 919 481-4855
+1 919 481-4908
- Inhalation Services (MDI, Nasal Spray, DPI)
- Preformulation and Formulation
- Product and Process Development
- MDI, Nasal, DPI Clinical-Scale Manufacture
- MDI High-Speed Commercial-Scale Manufacture
- Unit/Bi-Dose Nasal Small-Scale Commercial Manufacture
- Finished Product Testing
- Biologics Analytical Services
- Large Molecule Analytical Chemistry
- Drug Metabolism (PK/PD)
- Immunogenicity & Neutralizating Antibody Testing
- Impurity Testing
- Stability & Release
- GMP Method Development & Validation
- Cell Banking and Cell Storage
- Small Molecule Analytical Services
- Analytical Test Method Development and Validation
- Metals Testing
- Physical Testing
- Mass Spectrometry and Unknown Identification
- cGMP NMR Analysis
- Solid State Characterization
- Extractables & Leachables
- Release & Sability Testing
- Stability Storage (All Zones)
Morrisville/RTP, NC Location
- FDA Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.