With over 40 years of experience and expertise in supplying life-saving injectable medicines, Catalent’s Limoges, France site serves as the European Center of Excellence for clinical biologics formulation development and drug product fill/finish of vials, syringes, and cartridges.
Size: 55,972 ft2 (5,200 m2)
LIMOGES 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
48 Rue Gilles de Roberval
+33 5 55 04 6300
+33 5 55 37 7454
- Clinical Center of Excellence for formulation and drug product manufacturing of vials, syringes and cartridges
- ANVISA Approved
- EMA Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.
Catalent Limoges is committed to gender equality, the site scored 99/100 on equity of treatment between men and women index, according to French laws.
Conformément au décret n° 2019-15 du 8 janvier 2019 l’index égalité professionnel est, pour le site de Limoges (87) : 99