Catalent’s Greenville, N.C. facility specializes in end-to-end turn-key solutions for oral solid dosage forms, including integrated formulation development, analytical services, commercial manufacturing, and packaging. This state-of-the-art facility has had over $100M of investments in recent years and features fit-for-scale capacity with potent handling capabilities, ideal for orphan or targeted drug development.
Size: 333,000 ft2
GREENVILLE 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
1240 Sugg Park Pkwy
Greenville, NC 27834
+1 (252) 752-3800
Greenville, NC Location
|Sugg Pkwy, North Carolina 27834, USA|
- FDA Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.