Our Eberbach, Germany facility is our biggest softgel development and manufacturing facility in Europe with capacity of 12.8 billion softgel capsules per year. It features integrated softgel manufacturing services including coating and packaging simplify supply chain management and deliver products faster to market. The facility can handle highly potent and cytotoxic compounds with our self-contained, separated cytotoxic suite. Within the Catalent network, we offer a broad range of integrated formulation and analytical services to solve your most difficult development and manufacturing challenges.
Size: 370,580 ft2
EBERBACH 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Gammelsbacher Strasse 2, 69412
+49 6271 9450
+49 6271 945 3700
- Analytical services
- Integrated softgel manufacturing services with coating and packaging capabilities
- Formulation development and manufacturing services for:
- Manufacturing services for Investigational medical products in bulk
- Rx and OTC softgel development and manufacturing
Eberbach Germany Location
|Gammelsbacher Str. 2, 69412 Eberbach, Germany|
- ANVISA Approved
- FDA Approved
- MHLW (Japan) Approved
- EMA Approved
- ISO 13485 Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.