The Boston-area facility is Catalent’s global Center of Excellence for spray dry dispersion and Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) capsule manufacture and packaging. The site features inhaled powder spray drying, as well as multiple commercial-scale lines for capsule filling and blister packaging. On-site spray dryers include best-in-class GEA Niro SD1, SD4 and SD7, the latter being the largest CGMP unit of its kind for DPI in North America. With clinical- to commercial-scale spray drying and manufacturing, paired with inhalation development expertise out of our Morrisville/RTP, NC site, the Catalent network can help bring your inhaled molecule from any point in development through product launch and beyond.
Manufacturing work is supported by an on-site, 7,850 sqft QC lab and a 15,200 sqft warehouse with advanced sample and inventory management systems. Production suites are ISO 8 with dedicated air handling and top-tier Harro Hofliger and Pharmaworks encapsulation and blister packaging lines. The on-site operations team is well-versed in spray dry technology and commercial DPI capsule manufacture, with a credible track record of FDA and EMA compliance.
The facility is conveniently located only 10 minutes (3.1 mi) from the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
Size: 96,000 ft. 2
BOSTON 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
190 Everett Ave.,
Chelsea, MA 02150
INHALATION SERVICES (DPI) INCLUDE:
- Spray Dry Dispersion
- Powder Encapsulation
- Blister Packaging
- Blister Sleeving
- Commercial and Clinical-Scale
- QC/Analytical Testing
Boston, MA Location
|190 Everett Ave, Chelsea, MA 02150, USA|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.