St. Petersburg is our primary softgel development and manufacturing facility in North America with a capacity of 18 billion capsules per year. The featured RP Scherer softgel technology is a proven oral drug delivery solution to enhance bioavailability of poorly soluble Rx and OTC drug candidates. Non-gelatin based OptiShell® and Vegicaps® capsules expand the range of molecules into softgel, ideal for challenging fill formulation. Within the Catalent network, we offer a broad range of integrated formulation and analytical services to solve your most difficult development and manufacturing challenges.
Size: 453,000 ft2
ST. PETERSBURG 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
2725 Scherer Drive North,
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
+1 727 803-2100
+1 727 803-1639
St. Petersburg, FL Location
|2725 Scherer Dr, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, USA|
- EMA/MHRA Approved
- FDA Approved
- CFDA (China)
- MOH (Saudi Arabia, Turkey)
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.