Catalent’s Nottingham facility focuses on early stage development of small molecule drug candidates from the bench to clinic. This facility offers an array of services that support oral dosage forms that include characterization, formulation and analytical development, manufacturing and clinical packaging, labeling and worldwide distribution. Our Nottingham location is the home of our bioavailability enhancement technologies, including Catalent Spray Drying and OptiMelt™ Hot Melt Extrusion to support the needs of our client’s most challenging compounds. The MHRA approved facilities include cGMP dose form manufacturing, packaging, analytical and development laboratories.
Size: 46,900 ft2
NOTTINGHAM 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
8 Orchard Place
Nottingham Business Park
Nottingham NG8 6PX, UK
+44 (0)115 871 8888
- ANVISA Approved
- EMA Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.
CATALENT UK RETIREMENT AND DEATH BENEFIT PLAN (“PLAN”) – CHAIR’S STATEMENT RELATING TO THE DEFINED CONTRIBUTION SECTION
The defined contribution section of the Plan (DC Section) is now closed and all members’ benefits in the DC Section have been transferred out of the Plan.
Before the DC Section closed, the chair of trustees was required to publish a statement that covered the Statement of Investment Principles (SIP) in relation to the default arrangement and the charges and transaction costs borne by members. The most recent and final chair’s statement was prepared in December 2018 and can be accessed here. Please note that this is a historic document which was prepared before the DC Section closed and is provided for information only.
CATALENT UK TAX STRATEGY
The purpose of this statement is to satisfy the UK legislative requirements of Schedule 19 Finance Act 2016 in relation to the publication of tax strategy insofar as it affects the UK companies in the Catalent group for the year ended 30 June 2023. Please download here.
*The services described on this page are supplied in the U.K. by a wholly owned subsidiary of Catalent named Juniper Pharma Services Limited, 8 Orchard Place, Nottingham Business Park, Nottingham NG8 6PX, U.K.