Catalent’s Kansas City facility is home to our Oral & Specialty Drug Delivery, Biologics Analytical Services and Clinical Supply Services businesses. The site provides a range of integrated services for oral solid dosage forms, from formulation development and analytical testing to clinical and commercial-scale manufacture. The facility is the commercial manufacturing Center-of-Excellence for accelerated development programs and roller compaction.
The Kansas City facility is also a Center-of-Excellence for our Biologics Analytical Services business. Our large molecule analytical team has over 25 years of experience providing broad-based and orthogonal analytical CMC services for stand-alone and integrated biologics projects. We provide support for drug substance, drug product, and intermediates for both innovator and biosimilar/biobetter products.
Our facility also offers comprehensive clinical packaging services including clinical supply management, package engineering, clinical manufacturing, primary and secondary packaging, global distribution and logistics, and return/destruction services. The facility features an isolated potent suite and DEA Schedule I-V controlled drug storage to handle even your most challenging products.
Size: 421,665 ft2
KANSAS CITY 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
10245 Hickman Mills Drive
PO Box 9724
Kansas City, MO 64134-9724
+1 816 767-6000
+1 816 767-3950
- Oral & Specialty Delivery
- Biologics Analytical Services
- Method Development, Optimization, Transfer & Validation
- Physicochemical, Molecular & Cellular Assays
- GMP & non-GMP Testing
- Large Molecule Process Validation
- In-Process Manufacturing & Formulation Support
- Release Testing, Stability Testing & Storage
- Comparability/Extended Characterization Testing
- Clinical Supply Services
- OptiPact™ Roller Compaction Technology
- Xceledose™ Precision Dispensing
- AutoDose Powdernium™ Precision Dispensing
- Turkish MOH
- Kazakhstan MOG
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.