Our FDA-licensed, state-of-the-art CGMP manufacturing facility for Gene Therapies is located on the Harmans/BWI campus. The campus, featuring two manufacturing facilities is located 5 miles from the Baltimore Washington International (BWI) airport and 13 miles from our Baltimore location. The campus is close to Washington, DC’s I-270 Technology Corridor, top universities, and government agencies.
The Harmans/BWI-1 EMA and FDA approved facility, at approximately 200,000 sq. ft., houses 10 CGMP manufacturing suites, fill/finish, central services, testing labs, and a warehouse.
The Harmans/BWI-2 facility, at approximately 145,000 sq. ft., is under development and will house 8 CGMP manufacturing suites and cold storage warehousing.
Both facilities support Phase 3 through commercial manufacturing of advanced therapeutic products including AAV and other viral vector-based therapies and vaccines.
Size: 345,000+ ft. 2
HARMANS/BWI 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
7555 Harmans Road
Harmans, MD 21077
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.