Our Gene Therapy clinical through commercial, state-of-the-art CGMP manufacturing Harmans/BWI campus is located 5 miles from the Baltimore Washington Airport (BWI) airport and includes two manufacturing facilities. The campus is only 13 miles from our Baltimore City location and close to Washington, DC’s I-270 Technology Corridor and top universities and government agencies.
The Harmans/BWI-1 FDA-licensed facility, at approximately 200,000 sq. ft., will house 10 CGMP manufacturing suites, including fill/finish, and contains central services labs, testing labs, and acts as our central warehouse and supply chain hub for Catalent Gene Therapy.
The Harmans/BWI-2 facility, at approximately 145,000 sq. ft., is under development and will house 5 CGMP manufacturing suites and cold storage warehousing.
Both facilities support Phase 3 through commercial manufacturing of advanced therapeutic products including AAV and other viral vectors, vaccines, and oncolytic immunotherapies.
Size: 345,000+ ft. 2
HARMANS/BWI 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
7555 Harmans Road
Harmans, MD 21077
Harmans, MD Location
|7555 Harmans Rd, Harmans, MD 21077, USA|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.