Swindon, United Kingdom
Our Swindon facility houses our Zydis® fast dissolving tablet development and manufacturing operation as well as a CMC pharmaceutical analytical lab services unit that offers ASAP stability.
Size: 253,314 ft2
SWINDON 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Wiltshire, UK SN5 8YG
+44 0 1793 864000
- Analytical Testing Services
- Development and clinical technologies:
- Pharmaceutical lab services including:
- Oral Dispersable Tablets
- Stability Testing
Swindon, UK Location
|Frankland Rd, Swindon SN5 8YG, UK|
- ANVISA Approved
- CT-PAT approval for Catalent US
- EMA Approved
- FDA Approved
- Turnkey MOH & AEO Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
GENDER PAY GAP REPORT
Catalent UK Swindon Zydis Limited (“Catalent Zydis”) continues to be an organisation committed to the growth, development, and engagement of our people, within an inclusive culture. As a UK based organisation of over over 250 employees, we now report our gender pay data. Please download here.
CATALENT UK RETIREMENT AND DEATH BENEFIT PLAN (“PLAN”) – CHAIR’S STATEMENT RELATING TO THE DEFINED CONTRIBUTION SECTION
The defined contribution section of the Plan (DC Section) is now closed and all members’ benefits in the DC Section have been transferred out of the Plan.
Before the DC Section closed, the chair of trustees was required to publish a statement that covered the Statement of Investment Principles (SIP) in relation to the default arrangement and the charges and transaction costs borne by members. The most recent and final chair’s statement was prepared in December 2018 and can be accessed here. Please note that this is a historic document which was prepared before the DC Section closed and is provided for information only. The file can be accessed here.
CATALENT UK RETIREMENT AND DEATH BENEFIT PLAN (“THE PLAN”) DB SECTION STATEMENT OF INVESTMENT PRINCIPLES (“SIP”)
This Statement sets out the Principles governing decisions about the investments of the Plan. The Principles outlined in this Statement of Investment Principles became effective following the delegation of certain decision making powers by the Trustees to Hewitt Risk Management Services Limited (the “Fiduciary Manager”).
The file can be accessed here.
CATALENT UK RETIREMENT AND DEATH BENEFIT PLAN (“THE PLAN”) DB SECTION ENGAGEMENT POLICY IMPLEMENTATION STATEMENT (“EPIS”)
New regulations that apply from 1 October 2020 have set out requirements for the trustees of defined benefit pension schemes regarding the production of an Engagement Policy Implementation Statement (“EPIS”). The attached EPIS sets out information on how the trustees have put the statement of investment principles (“SIP”) into practice, particularly in relation to stewardship and engagement.
The file can be accessed here.
CATALENT UK TAX STRATEGY
The purpose of this statement is to satisfy the UK legislative requirements of Schedule 19 Finance Act 2016 in relation to the publication of tax strategy insofar as it affects the UK companies in the Catalent group for the year ended 30 June 2021. Please download here.