Catalent’s Anagni facility is a world-class, late-stage and commercial product launch site offering sterile and biologics manufacturing and secondary packaging with extensive expertise in vial and syringes filling for aseptic liquid. The site has a demonstrated track record in technical transfers and a robust quality record for commercial product launches.
The facility also offers comprehensive, commercial packaging solutions for oral solid dose, including primary and secondary packaging and serialization.
ANAGNI 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Località Fontana del Ceraso
S.P. Casilina 12 n. 41
03012 Anagni FR, Italy
+39 0775 7621
ORAL DOSE COMMERCIAL PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- Comprehensive commercial packaging solutions to support your product launch
- Primary and secondary packaging with blister and bottling capabilities
- Unique 48-hour fast-response packaging solution from order to shipment
- Automated warehousing capabilities
Anagni, Italy Location
|Via Barone Fontana del Ceraso, 03012 Anagni FR, Italy|
- FDA Approved
- AIFA Approved
- ANVISA Approved
- MHLW Approved
- Various MOH
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.