The Haverhill facility is Catalent’s center of excellence for late phase and commercial-scale spray dry manufacturing. Catalent’s site capabilities are gained through a strategic partnership with EUROAPI and includes access to best-in-class GEA Niro PSD2 and PSD4 spray dryers. The spray dryers are supported by dedicated clean area facilities for both solvent and aqueous processing of potent or non-potent drug formulations, as well as a secondary vacuum dryer. The site also features integrated quality control and analytical capabilities with dedicated scientific support resources.
Alongside an expansive global network, the Haverhill facility enables efficient tech transfer and scale-up of spray drying programs from Catalent’s early phase development sites in San Diego, USA and Nottingham, UK, and seamless transition to commercial finished oral dose manufacturing sites in Winchester, USA and Schorndorf, Germany, offering simplified program management and comprehensive end-to-end spray dry solutions.
HAVERHILL 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
37 Hollands Road, Haverhill
+44 (0)1440 826318
- Spray Dry Dispersion
- Spray Drying Formulation & Process Optimization
- Tech Transfer and Scale-Up
- cGMP Manufacturing
- Potent Handling Capabilities
- Integrated Analytical Services
Haverhill UK Location
|37 Hollands Rd, Haverhill CB9 8PR, UK|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.
CATALENT UK RETIREMENT AND DEATH BENEFIT PLAN (“PLAN”) – CHAIR’S STATEMENT RELATING TO THE DEFINED CONTRIBUTION SECTION
The defined contribution section of the Plan (DC Section) is now closed and all members’ benefits in the DC Section have been transferred out of the Plan.
Before the DC Section closed, the chair of trustees was required to publish a statement that covered the Statement of Investment Principles (SIP) in relation to the default arrangement and the charges and transaction costs borne by members. The most recent and final chair’s statement was prepared in December 2018 and can be accessed here. Please note that this is a historic document which was prepared before the DC Section closed and is provided for information only.
CATALENT UK TAX STRATEGY
The purpose of this statement is to satisfy the UK legislative requirements of Schedule 19 Finance Act 2016 in relation to the publication of tax strategy insofar as it affects the UK companies in the Catalent group for the year ended 30 June 2021. Please download here.