Catalent Acquires Premier European Product Launch and Packaging Solution Site from Bristol-Myers Squibb
The Anagni facility has a demonstrated track record in technical transfers and successful commercial product launches, and it has served as the primary launch center for new medicines from Bristol-Myers Squibb that have helped millions of people in the fight against serious diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease and hepatitis.
- Aseptic liquid fill/finish of vials for biologics and sterile products
- Comprehensive commercial packaging solutions to support product launches
- Primary and secondary packaging for oral solids
- Primary and secondary packaging for sterile and biologic products, including labeling and cartoning
- Unique 48-hour fast-response packaging solution from order to shipment
- Automated warehousing capabilities
- World-class expertise in global product launches.
Anagni complements Catalent’s European network by providing global customers with: oral solid dose and softgel technologies; sterile and biologics fill/finish; and reliable clinical supply. All with the flexibility for customized or integrated solutions.
The acquisition follows Catalent’s recent European expansions in early development of oral solid dosage forms with the addition of Juniper’s facility in Nottingham, U.K., and the agreement with Sanofi Active Ingredient Solutions to provide readily-available commercial spray drying capabilities in Haverhill, U.K.
Contact us to arrange a visit to our European network sites.