Corporate Responsibility Overview
FISCAL 2022 CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY HIGHLIGHTS
DOSES MANUFACTURED ANNUALLY
BEST PLACE TO WORK FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
NONPROFITS SUPPORTED THROUGH CATALENT CARES
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY GOVERNANCE
Our Corporate Responsibility Council, comprised of executive and senior leadership members who are responsible for various aspects of our CR performance, provides oversight and guides the implementation of our CR strategy and commitments. The CR Council meets at least quarterly, reports to our CEO, and provides regular updates to our Board of Directors, including one formal ESG review each fiscal year.
We continuously assess the performance of our CR programs at each of our global manufacturing sites through a scorecard system. By partnering with our leaders and holding them accountable for progress, we continue to strengthen our environmental and social initiatives.
Stakeholder feedback, regulatory developments and issues that impact our constituencies help us identify and prioritize the most relevant issues, including:
- Product quality
- Product innovation
- Occupational health and safety
- Talent recruitment and retention
- Diversity and inclusion
- Energy use and climate change
- Waste generation and management
- Water use
- Community investment and philanthropy
- Responsible supply chain
We address our business’s most pressing issues through thoughtful partnership:
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative
- Pharma and Biopharma Outsourcing Association
- Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
- CECP Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose, including the CEO Investor Forum
- Business for Social Responsibility
- Responsible Minerals Initiative
To learn more about progress against our corporate responsibility and sustainability strategy, please review our Fiscal 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report.
Click on the image to download a copy of our FY22 Corporate Responsibility Report.
For more information on Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability at Catalent, email us at CorporateResponsibility@catalent.com and follow us on social media at #CatalentCares.