NOTTINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
Catalent’s Nottingham facility focuses on early-stage development of small molecule drug candidates from the bench to clinic. This facility offers an array of services that support oral dosage forms that include characterization, formulation and analytical development, manufacturing and clinical packaging, labelling and worldwide distribution. Our Nottingham location is the home of our bioavailability enhancement technologies, including Catalent Spray Drying and OptiMelt™ Hot Melt Extrusion to support the needs of our client’s most challenging compounds. This MHRA approved facility includes cGMP dose form manufacturing, packaging, analytical and development laboratories with OEB 1-3 and controlled drug storage to handle even your most challenging products
Size: 46,900 ft2
NOTTINGHAM 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
8 Orchard Place
Nottingham Business Park
Nottingham NG8 6PX, UK
+44 (0)115 871 8888
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.